Finally the day has come!! DisneySea!!
I had spent hours researching about DisneySea and finally the day arrived. I mostly used this blog to read up on Tokyo DisneySea.
You might be wondering why DisneySea over Disneyland, and that’s because there’s only 1 DisneySea in the world so far! I’ve been to 2 Disneylands (LA & HK) so DisneySea was at the top of my list.
Top 3 rides:
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth: must go!!!
- Tower of Terror: I recommend going at night! It makes it 10x spookier
- Indiana Jones: Temple of the Crystal Skull : short ride but worth the wait
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: not really a ride – more like a sit and look thing
- Sindbad’s Storybook Voyage: It’s a Small World vibe but Sinbad
Must go performances/view:
- Big Band Beat: a 30 min jazz performance! Absolutely the best!
- Fantasmic! : performed nightly and worth the wait to see!
- DisneySea Electric Railway: amazing way to commute from place to place
- DisneySea Transit Steamer Line: a great way to see the whole park!
DisneySea also utilizes FastPass so make sure you take advantage of it! Here is a FastPass guide I looked up and used.
Also, expect to spend 1 day here. I was thinking we would leave at around 5pm but we left when the park closed!
Takeaway: Whether you’re a Disney fan or not, DisneySea is a must go! It’s so different compared to the Disneyland in LA and HK.
See you in my next post!